Do you have anything else on the menu?
– We maintain a small, regular menu of pecan tart and macarons, and have other seasonal items added to the Online Shop throughout the year.
Does your Pecan Tart have a new look?
– Yes, as of 2019, it has an updated appearance due to the switch from our previously metal tart mold to a new paper mold. The switch was a result of R&D for better production and availability of pecan tarts throughout the year. The tart is able to yield 10 slices (or 12 thin/ 8 generous slices). The new diameter is 1″ more compact than before and has been reflected in the lower pricing. In addition, the tart now has a “JB” cookie topper and a wooden disposable knife in the box for anyone enjoying the tart on the go.
Do you still make cupcakes?
– As of 2019, we are no longer offering custom cupcakes as part of our regular menu. We apologize for this change. Custom order is available for macarons; kindly refer to this page.
Where is the pick-up address?
– Our kitchen is located inside a red brick building at 49 Honeck St. Englewood, NJ. There is private parking for you in the back of the building. Kindly confirm your pick-up appointment in advance with Joohee. Thank you!
Do you deliver?
– No. Depending on availability, delivery for special event orders may be possible; however, we are mainly a pick-up location.
Do you have a walk-in store front?
– No. Our physical location is a commercial kitchen and only hosts pick-up at this time. All visits are by appointment.
How soon can I pick up my order?
– For custom macarons, they may be picked up on the morning of the event or at an earlier agreed time. For weekly “Fresh Friday” pecan tart, it may be pre-ordered by Thursday while supply lasts, for pick-up on Friday between 2pm-6pm. Any seasonal pop-up items will also have specified pre-order period and pick-up dates.
What are your business days?
– As our operation is based on pre-orders & pick-up, we do not have set store hours, but are continuously in operation, except on Sunday, Monday and holidays. Pick-up appointment may be scheduled between Tuesday-Saturday before 6pm.
Do you host any workshops and baking parties?
– We’ve experienced much joy in the past from offering macaron workshops and cupcake decorating parties for birthdays. We apologize that while we work to streamline our production at this time, all event-type activities are on hold. Any change in the future will be announced on social media and website. Thank you for your understanding.