Do you have anything else on the menu?
– We maintain a small permanent menu of pecan tart and macarons, and have other seasonal/ holiday items added to the shop for pre-order sale throughout the year.
Does your Pecan Tart have a new look?
– Yes, as of 2019, it has an updated look with the same crowd-pleasing taste. Compared with the previous version, our current tart has a more compact diameter of 8 1/4″ and holds a deeper filling at 1 1/8″ height. It is also topped with a piping of “JB” in Italian meringue buttercream. The tart yields 8-10 servings.
Do you still make cupcakes?
– As of 2019, we are no longer offering custom cupcakes as a part of our regular menu. We apologize for this inconvenience. Custom orders for macarons are available; kindly refer to this page.
Where is the pick-up address?
– Our kitchen is located inside a red brick building at 49 Honeck St. Englewood, NJ. There is private parking for you in the back of the building. Kindly confirm your pick-up appointment in advance with Joohee. Thank you!
Do you deliver?
– No. Depending on availability, delivery for special event orders may be possible; however, we are mainly a pick-up location.
Do you have a walk-in store front?
– No. Our physical location is a commercial kitchen, and hosts pick-ups for pre-orders only at this time. All visits are by appointment.
How soon can I pick up my order?
– For custom macarons, they may be picked up on the morning of the event or at an earlier agreed time. For weekly “Fresh Friday” pecan tart, it may be pre-ordered early in the week and picked up on the specified Friday between 1pm-6pm. Any seasonal pop-up item will also have specified pre-order period and pick-up date.
What are your business days?
– As our operation is based on pre-orders & pick-ups, we do not have set store hours, but are continuously in operation, except on Sunday, Monday and holidays. Pick-up appointment may be scheduled between Tuesday-Saturday before 6pm.
Do you host any workshops and baking parties?
– We’ve experienced much joy in the past in offering macaron workshops and cupcake decorating parties for birthdays. We apologize that while we work to streamline our production at this time, all event-type activities are on hold. Any change in the future will be announced. Thank you for your understanding.